Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Weekend Wedding

On Saturday, we traveled to Dubuque for Scott's cousin's wedding. The ceremony was outside in cold, blustery, drizzly weather. Thankfully, the reception was inside at the fairground ballroom. It gave the kids plenty of room to run. But once the music started, the focus was on the beat.




2 comments:

  1. ha! I could not stop cracking up (at work no less) watching Jenna dance to Baby Got Back! (em)

    ReplyDelete
  2. First I want to know who was taping the video? How in the world did you not completely lose it (laughing)?! I practically had tears running down my face from laughing when I watched Jake's dancing moves! Sweet! But, it's not necessarily a good thing when your dancing partner turns her back on you when you're "gettin down"! Jenna dancing with Grandpa John was adorable/hilarious at the same time! These are priceless!!!

    ReplyDelete