Bethany, I'm not able to view the video. The message at the top of the video page is:This video has either been removed from Facebook or is not visible due to privacy settings.
I'm having the same problem.Also a reminder to keep an eye on him... wouldn't want another broken collar bone in the family due to a lawnmower incident :) em
Video should be working now. Sorry about that.Thanks for the reminder, Em.
Bethany, I'm not able to view the video. The message at the top of the video page is:
ReplyDeleteThis video has either been removed from Facebook or is not visible due to privacy settings.
I'm having the same problem.
ReplyDeleteAlso a reminder to keep an eye on him... wouldn't want another broken collar bone in the family due to a lawnmower incident :) em
Video should be working now. Sorry about that.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the reminder, Em.