Jacob has his preschool Christmas Program this week. They practiced at the church that morning so they were fresh for the show. I wasn't sure how he would do. I was very surprised at how well he did. It took him a couple of songs to warm-up but he was so brave just to go on the risers.
I was also surprised that they didn't do a lot of traditional songs. I was impressed with the songs they knew and the motions to go along with them. Here are some excerpts from the evening.
Absolutely Adorable!! Just one observation . . . could Jake have gotten any farther away from that adorable little girl standing next to him?!! Maybe Auntie Pam can come out next year for Jake's Christmas program.
ReplyDeleteLOL..He said they had to stand on their names which were taped to the risers. He did say that he was a little scared to be on the top row! I miss those days of childhood innocence.
ReplyDelete