My company puts on a nice Children's Christmas Party every year. And every year it is the same weekend as opening shotgun season so Dad is not able to join us. The kids are perfect ages this year to enjoy all of the games, prizes, goodies, and Santa...Ok, Jenna did not enjoy Santa. She didn't want anything to do with him. However, as soon as the photographer raised the camera she smiled and said "Cheese!"
PLINKO
Cookies and Juice
Green frosting = Green teeth
Making Reindeer food
More Reindeer food
She couldn't believe the girl was letting her do another scoop
Alice is super jealous of the Christmas party games. "What is this game called?" "What are they doing now?" and then she wanted Jenna's cookie "What is she eating?... maybe I could have a cookie today?" CUTE stuff! If you don't post/I don't write again until then I hope you all have a WONDERFUL Christmas!!! Can't wait to see your pics! : )
Alice is super jealous of the Christmas party games. "What is this game called?" "What are they doing now?" and then she wanted Jenna's cookie "What is she eating?... maybe I could have a cookie today?" CUTE stuff! If you don't post/I don't write again until then I hope you all have a WONDERFUL Christmas!!! Can't wait to see your pics! : )
ReplyDelete