Awesome! So happy you guys are home!! Funny how the stuff you take for granted can seem so luxurious when you're away from it... your mattress, for example! ; ) Congrats, Jake!!!
I'm so happy to see Jake home and happy. There's so much comfort in family, and having your own recognizable things. You're doing great - your attitude is inspiring! I wish I could hug you guys :) If he ends up getting a lot of pressure in his head (if he mentions weird crackling sounds - which is totally normal), serve him chewy foods, it seems to help the pressure immensely! Love to you all - Jess
I stalk your blog so much lol that I usually see your posts a minute after you put them up.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the pictures.
Katherine
Awesome! So happy you guys are home!! Funny how the stuff you take for granted can seem so luxurious when you're away from it... your mattress, for example! ; ) Congrats, Jake!!!
ReplyDeleteHaley
I'm so happy to see Jake home and happy. There's so much comfort in family, and having your own recognizable things. You're doing great - your attitude is inspiring! I wish I could hug you guys :) If he ends up getting a lot of pressure in his head (if he mentions weird crackling sounds - which is totally normal), serve him chewy foods, it seems to help the pressure immensely! Love to you all - Jess
ReplyDelete