While at Bart's Farm, Jake made friends with Ned (the pony). He was so relaxed "riding" around the pasture that he only had one hand on the saddle horn and he could have cared less if I was standing near him. So I took the opportunity to step back and capture some memories. They also had a nice little area set-up specifically for pictures. Following our photo opportunities, Jake went into the yard where pumpkins were organized by size. He picked out a sincere little pumpkin that was just his size and he is still rather proud of it.
Our next adventure was Halloween. Jake was the cutest sea otter that I have ever seen. I took him into work to "trick-or-treat" where he managed to charm everyone and wasn't afraid to run around like a crazy man in a quiet, professional environment. That weekend we went door to door around our neighborhood. Since he couldn't say trick-or-treat, he got his candy by yelling "boo" at all of the home owners. He even managed to high jack a sucker that Scott had stolen out of his bag. It only took about an hour for him to get tuckered out, which is funny since he was riding in the wagon!!
No comments:
Post a Comment