Late last week, I had made cornbread muffins for dinner. All but one was eaten and it sat over the weekend while we were gone. So, it got tossed.
As we were preparing the kids for bed, I went downstairs (with Jenna following closely behind as usual) to retrieve something and noticed Josie with her head down by the backdoor. I went to investigate and found a mess of crumbs.
You guessed it...She had opened the garbage and taken the cornbread muffin to the carpet by the backdoor to enjoy her guilty pleasure. As I approached, I knew exactly was it was and exclaimed that I couldn't believe that she even ate the wrapper/paper. I booted her outside as "punishment" while I cleaned up the crumbs but that was the end of it.
Jenna, on the other hand, was much more upset about Josie's behavior and was "done" with her.
(Please note how she breaks character at the end of the video...This is what I live with everyday)
Poor Jo. You need to tell Jenna like Auntie Mel always tells me and that is . . . we all need love the most when we deserve it the least. I think that applies here for poor ol' Jo.
ReplyDeleteYeah...I will let you explain that to her!
Delete