Monday, November 3, 2014

Double, Double, Toil and Trouble

The frigid weather couldn't keep these two goblins in for trick-or-treat.

This year, Jacob was Bumblebee from Transformers. Jenna was a ladybug (homemade and I am pretty proud of it).

But we definitely were not out long. As we came back in the house, poor Jenna looked at me and said "Momma, I can't bend my hands!"

It actually worked out because we ended up with a reasonable amount of candy.




Jenna had just as much fun handing out candy when we got home. She loved looking at the costumes and was only scared of a few.

3 comments:

  1. The kids looked great! Nice job on Jenna's costume!! Thanks for the pics. I so look forward to them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was Jenna trying to be ironic since Jake was a bumblebee? either way, nice work! -em

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried to talk her into being an actual bee, but she wouldn't agree. Ladybug was the next closest...and the boots made the whole outfit.

    ReplyDelete