Now that our Christmas card has been sent, I would like to share the progress of pictures that resulted in the perfect combination.
As a note, I did not prompt either child to pose or make "faces". They are just that cute and creative.
P.S. I love digital cameras.


Nice to see Jenna left her pants on for the Christmas-card pics! The last frame is so sweet. You might want to have that one printed and framed for posterity!
ReplyDeleteHow on earth did you even choose?! These are all great!!! Please, please share your tricks with me to get both kids to look into the camera and smile (a normal, human smile) at the same time! So sweet.
ReplyDeleteHaley, to be honest, this is the first year that there wasn't crying and screaming while trying to get a Christmas card picture. The only trick I have is that my husband is usually behind me making an absolute fool out of himself!! And I take about 100 snapshots in 3 minutes then delete the ones not even worthy of posting.
ReplyDeleteGive the kids a couple more years and they will hopefully make it easier on you.