One night, Jenna and I were out for a walk. She saw a jet in the sky and pointed it out. So I started singing "Leaving on a Jet Plane" though I only knew part of the chorus.
A couple of days later, I decided to download the song. Jenna was immediately hooked. It is now her favorite song. The first video was taken only 24 hours after downloading the song. The second video gave her about a week to practice.
Seriously, I have watched these videos like 10 times and I practically have tears running down my face from laughing so hard! Jenna is definitely going to be that kid at school at Christmas time when they have a concert who is standing front and center "belting" out the song. Right or wrong, she'll be the loudest . . . and cutest!! These are hilarious!!
She will most likely have some new numbers by then. We are currently "working" on "I Got You Babe" and "Wagon Wheel" by Darius Rutger...The girl likes variety.
Seriously, I have watched these videos like 10 times and I practically have tears running down my face from laughing so hard! Jenna is definitely going to be that kid at school at Christmas time when they have a concert who is standing front and center "belting" out the song. Right or wrong, she'll be the loudest . . . and cutest!! These are hilarious!!
ReplyDeleteMaybe she can have something choreographed by Thanksgiving - really put on a show : )
ReplyDeleteShe will most likely have some new numbers by then. We are currently "working" on "I Got You Babe" and "Wagon Wheel" by Darius Rutger...The girl likes variety.
ReplyDelete