Wednesday, September 4, 2013

First Day of Preschool

Today was Jacob's first day of preschool. He was pretty scared when I dropped him off, but overall it sounds like he had a wonderful day. I am very proud of him for being brave, patient, and flexible.
Aunt May-May's idea from Pintrest. However, I was so nervous, I got the date wrong. Whoops.
 
 
Jenna kept asking to go to school, too.
I tried to get real smiles and asked to see their teeth...so that's what I got.
Big "Good luck" hug for brother

3 comments:

  1. I bet Jake will love school in no time and I'm SURE his teachers will love him! Good thing you're breaking them (his teachers) in with Jake so when it's Jenna's turn to go, they won't be any the wiser :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's so exciting!! My Alice starts next week Tuesday - don't know who's more nervous! Looks like Jenna did a great job sending him off, too - very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck, Hales! I was very nervous and scared for him. He is already making friends, learning new games, and excited for the next day!

    Alice will do great.

    ReplyDelete