Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy Holidays

In this new year, I hope to get better about staying in touch with people. That will include updates to the blog. And for starters, pictures from our Christmas celebrations.

Jason and Jenna "bonding"
Jenna wouldn't eat from her plate, but Jake's looked good!




"Real" tools from Uncle Dave and Aunt Stephanie

Excited about her new jammies
Two pretty ladies
Mommy's present under the tree
Very excited about "Jake and the Neverland Pirates"


Hanging out at the Broken House


Got Mom with the grabber


Say cheese, baby
Patiently waiting his turn
Sporting his "Jake and the Neverland Pirates" gear
Cutting the tree down with his new chainsaw
Day after Christmas: Watching the "Grinch" and eating leftover fish...I was so proud!!
 

2 comments:

  1. I love every one of these pics! Glad you posted the one of "Uncle Chris" being naughty on Christmas (bunny ears)!! I don't know how good of an idea it is for Jenna to be hanging out with "Uncle Chris". She doesn't need any help getting into trouble!! A little disappointed, only one pic with Wrigley in it and no Josie pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like so much fun!! Also looks a lot like our family... I bet you spent the LEAST amount of time at your house over the holidays! Happy new year to you guys!!

    ReplyDelete