We had a very nice celebration on Saturday in honor of Jenna's first birthday. She loved having everyone at her house. She didn't quite know what to do with her presents. Thankfully, big brother was there to help. On the other hand, she didn't hesitate when it came to destroying her finger cake.
Click below to see more pictures.
I don't even know what to say. Each picture was cuter than the one before. LOVIN the "Birthday Girl" outfit! The cake pictures are hilarious!! Maybe next year Auntie Pam can witness the fun in person. Jake looks great too. Thanks so much for posting all these precious pictures.
ReplyDeleteSo so so sweet! I love it!!!! She looks so happy - I bet she keeps re-living that day in her little head!!
ReplyDeleteForgot to mention the picture where Jenna is holding Auntie Peggy's phone as to say "oh no, Auntie Peggy, I won't drop your phone. My Mom let's me play with hers all the time"!!!!
ReplyDelete