Sunday, April 17, 2011

The Meatball

Jacob has found himself strangely obsessed and horribly frightened of an imaginary meatball. It all started with an innocent song/skit in a Sesame Street episode. There are times that he refuses to get out of his bed because he thinks the meatball is "going to get" him. We have done our best to reassure him that the meatball is only on TV or that it won't get him because Josie will eat it first (not far from the truth). I even went as far as teaching him the song that goes along with the skit. While he loves to sing the song, it hasn't cured his fear. I don't know what else to do but video tape the cuteness...

Also, he wasn't cooperating with having me behind the camera, so I turned the "viewfinder" around so that he could see himself. It may help explain the weird angle and his slight distraction with his facial expressions.

No comments:

Post a Comment